Trainings are best accomplished when they carry the latest updates on the happenings in the industry. We at MentorHealth provide our participants just these –everything that the industry sees as useful from time to time. While our trainings are comprehensive, they are supplemented by periodic updates of the most recent breakthroughs and research findings in almost all areas of medicine. You can expect to be in the loop about anything that happens in the various specializations of medicine:
- Cardiology updates: Want to know how a procedure could improve the chances of recovery after a cardiac surgery? Or want to know if a particular medicine has found value to a cardiac patient? Know these and all else happening around the world of cardiology with us!
- Neurology updates: As an ultra-specialization area, neurology is constantly evolving, what with the close relation it has with other, related areas like psychiatry, psychology, cardiology etc. In a society in which there is a relatively high incidence of neurology-related diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and autism and so on, there is a constant need to be on one’s toes. We supply the latest updates in this area, so that you can implement them into your practice and make it that much more effective.
- General updates: Medicine, like technology, is an ever-evolving field. The more one learns about it, the more is there to be discovered. Updates are critical to be an effective practitioner. Our general updates equip you with the discoveries in some remote corner of the globe, thereby helping you derive the best knowledge of these. You could implement them into your practice, with the result that the patient derives the most benefit out of all these.
- Plastic updates: With an increase in the number of people opting for plastic surgeries, it is imperative for practitioners to be aware of the latest trends in plastic surgery and plastic medicine. Our updates are meant to equip you with the knowledge of all that is happening around you in the world of plastic surgery.
- Ortho updates: There has been a dramatic improvement in the use of technology in the field of orthopedics. The hard implements used for gelling bones together have now become passé. Even as the practice of orthopedics has undergone a sea change, our updates help you keep in touch with all that is new and happening.
- Pediatrics updates: The pace of change taking place in medicine has taken the area of pediatrics, too, into its fold. There is a huge change in the way the present generation of pediatric population sees the world and responds to challenges facing it. The concepts used to assess emotional development among pediatrics have undergone major changes over time. Our updates help you keep in touch with all that is happening in the area of pediatrics.
- Anesthesia updates: Even as surgeries become more sophisticated, it is only natural that the first step of a surgery, big or small –namely anesthesia, is going through major changes. The base materials and methodologies used for anesthesia have undergone important changes. These are what our updates keep you informed about.
- Dental updates: As an auxiliary field of medicine; dental practice has come a long way from the time of silver fillings, for instance. Our updates help you keep in touch with the changes taking place in the field of dentistry.
With us, you get high-quality training about many aspects of health training. Since health training is a broad concept, we don’t leave out any area pertaining to it. Organizations or individuals that provide healthcare services to the underprivileged can expect to derive advantage from our training. Public hygiene, public health, public sexual health and prison inmate health are just some of the broad areas we undertake for our trainings. Our professional trainers equip you with the skills and knowledge needed for undertaking enterprises of such nature.
Given the high rate of computerization in today’s medical settings, medical auditing is an area of critical importance. Auditing is what helps keep the medical record of your healthcare organization in place and running. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, HIPAA, HITECH Act, Stark and Anti Kickback Act, Medical Necessity, Meaningful Use, Valid Consent, Personal Health Records, Clinical Decision Support, Financial Management and ROI, Insurance Claim Appeals, Auto ID and Bar Coding, Risk Management in the Retention and Destruction of Medical Records and Medical Records Law are just some of the areas in which our experts impart their expertise.
Another important area of medical administration, Medical Coding has acquired importance after the advent of digitization of hospital records. Our experts offer training that is specific to medical coding. Their many years of experience make trainings meaningful and fun to learn. You could expect to get trained about many areas of medical coding such as Patient Safety and Process Improvement, Patient Safety and Quality Outcomes, Healthcare Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Records, Nursing Informatics, Healthcare Disclosure, Electronic Transactions Standards such as 5010 and ICD-10, Electronic Health Records, Stimulus Code, Healthcare Information Exchange, Healthcare Information Technology, Electronic Prescribing, Healthcare Information Systems, Clinical Informatics, Integration and Interoperability.
MentorHealth provides training on prevention methods in medicine. This is yet another broad area of health. It could include educating people about the hazards of smoking or unsafe sex, for instance. Likewise, training which focuses on the modifications needed in our lifestyle as a prevention method for cardiac diseases or cancer could be an important area. Our experts, with their experience in medicine and health, cover every possible area of prevention methods as a means to ensuring good public health.