This session will explain the HIPAA Rules for Web Sites and Social Media. The secret is - HIPAA Rules are easy to follow, step-by-step - when you know the steps.
Why should you Attend:
This webinar provides the guidance needed to use Web Sites and Social Media in healthcare and stay compliant with HIPAA.
The HIPAA Rules, HHS/OCR guidance, Resolution Agreements provide a simple, easy to use blueprint using your Web Site and Social Media to engage patients and comply with HIPAA.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- A clear explanation of the HIPAA Rules that apply to Health Care Provider Web Sites and Social Media
- How to keep your Web Site and Social Media dynamic, effective and follow simple HIPAA Rules
- HIPAA Rules for Web Sites and Social Media are clear, unequivocal and easy to follow. It only takes one look at a Health Care Provider's Web Site or Social Media page to find violations
- What to look for on your Web Site or Social Media site -how identify violations - and how to fix them
- How to use advice from marketing professionals in a way that complies with HIPAA. Remember it is the Covered Entity who is responsible for HIPAA compliance - and liable for violations
- Patient Reviews? What Health Care Providers should, should not and must not do
- Hospital Trustees
- C-Suite Executives
- HIPAA Compliance Official
- HIPAA Privacy Officer
- HIPAA Security Officer
- Health Information Technology Supervisor
- Practice Manager
- Risk Manager
- Physical Therapist